Equine Surgery in Midlothian, VA
Animal Eye Care of Richmond provides exceptional surgical care for horses suffering from a variety of medical conditions.
Our surgeons are highly skilled and have received advanced training in the most advanced technologies. Surgery is extremely stressful for both you and your horse! It is our responsibility to ensure that your horse is in good hands.
Below are Equine Surgeries performed:
- Cataract removal and implantation of an intraocular lens
- Lens luxation surgery
- Glaucoma procedures + cyclophotocoagulation and gonioimplants
- Entropion and Ectropion
- Eye and eyelid tumor removal, cryosurgery, and chemotherapeutic therapy
- Reconstructive blepharoplasty
- Corneal and conjunctival graft
- Grid keratotomy or diamond burr keratectomy
- Abnormal cartilage repair
- Laser surgery for iris masses and iris cysts
- Ciliary body ablation (for glaucoma)
- Cyclosporine implant suprachoroidal and subconjunctival