Animal Eye Care of Richmond
Ophthalmic Surgery in Midlothian, VA
Animal Eye Care of Richmond provides exceptional surgical care for pets suffering from a variety of ophthalmic conditions.
At Animal Eye Care of Richmond, we offer a variety of ophthalmic surgeries to meet the needs of all types of pets.
Our surgeons are highly skilled and have received advanced training in the most current technologies. Surgery can be stressful for both you and your pet! It is our responsibility to ensure that your pet is in good hands.
Below are the Ophthalmic Surgeries performed:
- Cataract removal and implantation of an intraocular lens
- Lens luxation surgery
- Glaucoma procedures + cyclophotocoagulation and gonioimplants
- Entropion and ectropion repair
- Distichia removal
- Ectopic cilia removal
- Eyelid tumor removal and cryosurgery
- Reconstructive blepharoplasty
- Corneal and conjunctival graft
- Grid keratotomy or diamond burr keratectomy
- Cherry eye repair
- Everted cartilage repair
- Laser surgery for iris masses and transpupillary retinopexy
- Enucleation with either an orbital or intrascleral prosthesis
- Ciliary body ablation (for glaucoma)
- Corneal crosslinking
- Eyelid agenesis repair